Thursday, February 16, 2012

Again...way too long.

So much has gone on since last June's update. Obviously I've been busy being a mother all over again. Ezekiel is now 8 1/2 months and in to EVERYTHING. It's been such a beautiful journey. I am so happy to be a mom for the 5th time. Two and a half years ago I would have told you that you were crazy if you would have said I was having another baby. So much in my heart has changed. I LOVE being a mother! I have realized how much I have changed since having the first 4 at 19, 21, 22 & 24. Having Ezekiel at 31, I have done so much different. Having him has sent me on a journey. A journey of learning about "clean eating" and doing things more naturally. So with all that said, I want to really start blogging again. Blogging about life as a momma of 5 kids...some entering into teenage years and one still a baby. I want to share my heart on raising 5 totally different, crazy, rowdy, outspoken, kind and loving children. Also, how I manage to cook real meals most nights. Some tips on making that easier. Just pretty much about all the different things I have been learning. Why not spread the wealth? Until next time! And no it will not be 8 months later! haha!

No comments: